The S.U.C.C.E.S.S. FCR Loan Project and WorkBC Richmond will be hosting the following free career fair: “Healthcare Career Fair” on Friday, October 18, 2019 from 1:00PM to 4:00PM. The event is intended for those who are looking for healthcare related positions in the following areas:
- Bayshore Home Care: Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Caregivers, and Homemakers.
- CBI Health Group: Admin. Assistants, Community Rehab Workers, Filing Clerks, Healthcare Aide, Home Makers, Physiotherapists, Registered Nurses, Speech-Language Pathologists, Transport Driver, Marketing & Communication Manager (Fundraising), Reception/Admin, Housekeepers, Front Desk Attendants, and LPNs.
- Coast Mental Health: Nurses, Employment Counsellors, Job Developers, Transitional Worker, Community Mental Health Workers, Cooks, and Program Coordinators.
- Greater Vancouver Community Services Society: Community Health Workers, LPN Private Homer Care Supervisor, and Community Living Workers.
Home Care Assistance Caregivers.
- Life Labs: Lab. Assistants, Lab. Technical Technologists, IT Network Analyst, Senior Software Developer, Lab. Operations Supervisor, IT Business Relationship Manager, HR Manager, and Technical Quality Specialist.
- London Drugs: Pharmacy Assistants
- Protec Dental Laboratory: Data Entry Clerk - Orthodontics, Denture Lab. Supervisor, Digital & Technical Support, and Shipping & Receiving Clerk.
The Healthcare Career Fair will be conducted at the Storeys WorkBC office located at 8111 Granville Ave, Richmond, BC.
Please see the flyer below for full details. To enquire, please email WorkBCcenter-Storeys@success.bc.ca and to register, go to https://richmondworkbc_hc_pharma.eventbrite.ca.