Tips for building a winning portfolio:
Portfolios are wonderful tools for selling yourself and
showcasing your work; especially in the Architectural Industry. They can be used in a variety of fields—art, writing, teaching, graphic design, marketing, architecture, fashion, music, acting, web-page design and many others.
Here are some tips on how to put together a winning portfolio.
1. Be brief and include only your best work.
2. Include context for your samples.
3. Show a variety of samples.
4. Be sure to include a cover page and a table of
contents for easy reference.
5. Be clear on your contribution to the work.
6. Be clear on your intentions and format before you
7. Put your portfolio in a binder; never submit only loose
8. If possible, consider creating a web portfolio.
9. Be clear on your intentions and format before you
10. Be CONFIDENT!
For anyone who also like to share or discuss some tips of promoting your Architecture Portfolio, feel free to post and discuss in the forum.