S.U.C.C.E.S.S. will be working in collaboration with Accenture to provide a workshop series to newcomers with Resume and Cover Letter writing training as well as Interview Techniques. The most appealing part of the program is that job seekers will be able to meet with professionals in their fields.
We are looking for individuals who are in I.T., Marketing, & Business-related careers. If you have are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Ziggy Hui @ 604-408-7274 Ext. 2053 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The dates for the captioned program is confirmed on July 13, July 20 & July 27 (Saturdays).
Accenture (www.accenture.ca), a global leader in management consulting, outsourcing, and technology services
Volunteer mentors are all from Accenture; some of them are hiring managers
One-on-one consultation, group sharing; panel discussion will be practiced during training sessions
Who can apply:
• Skilled immigrants (Permanent Canadian Residents) who are unemployed or underemployed;
• Possess education, professional training and/or work experience gained outside Canada;
• Intermediate to advance English level (e.g. ELSA level 5 or above);
• Who have been in Canada for less than 5 years;
• Willing to learn and follow through on commitments.
Remarks: Selection of program participants will be based on suitability and job readiness.