Rosie emigrated from the Philippines to Canada in August 2010, as a skilled worker.
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in Nursing, from a University in the Philippines;
- 4 years of experience as a Staff Nurse and 3 years of experience as a Nursing Instructor
- She is currently not working.
Step 1: Assessment Application through the College of Registered Nurses BC (CRNBC)
Step 2: Further training; re-entry to practice program
Step 3: Nursing exam (CRNE)
Step 4: Full Practicing License
Short Term Goal: begin accreditation process
- Credential Assessment completed with CRNBC
- Registered for re-entry practice program
- Gained practical experience through placements at local hospitals
- Tuition fee, student fee, books & course materials, etc.
Long Term Goal: to become a Registered Nurse (RN) in Canada
- Completed re-entry program after 3 terms;
- Passed the CRNE
- Applying for RN positions, with her full practicing license