FCR Loan Forum

Our FCR Loan forum is an online discussion area where you can post and read messages from other users with similar interests and professional background, in an organized thread layout. You can post messages, reply and discuss specific topics or simply introduce yourself to other forum members. Please click here to familiarize yourself with our forum etiquette.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Register Now Member Login

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Debt trouble - debt consolidation a good solution?
geo11
Post Debt trouble - debt consolidation a good solution?
on: June 16, 2017, 02:25

Hey,
This post is for a friend of mine. If anyone has similar experience, please try to help me help him.
They had a mortgage on their home, car finance and multiple credit cards, all of them at their limits. Their spending habits were not exactly great and we talked about it a lot. They had means to live through the spending habits, but when he lost his job for 4 months, everything became a mess. There was little savings. We friends tried our best to help him, but things are now out of our hands. They are still looking at a huge debt payment.
I am thinking about advising him about debt consolidation ( http://www.billfixer.com/debt-consolidation/ )to reduce monthly payments and have some relief. But how do you find good debt consolidation firms? Can someone help me with valuable advice about this situation and finding good firms?

Pages: [1]

Please read our forum disclaimer here.