S.U.C.C.E.S.S. is going to work with Accenture to provide an 2-hour speed-mentoring matching event, it offers an excellent opportunity for International-Trained Professionals (ITPs) to meet and network with local professionals from Accenture (www.accenture.ca), a global leader in management consulting, outsourcing, and technology services.
Date: July 2nd, 2014 (Wednesday)
Time: 1:30pm to 3pm
Venue: S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Social Service Centre (Room 108)
28 West Pender Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6B 1R6
• Receive specific feedback about the resume and interview techniques;
• Gain valuable tips on how to advance the career in Canada;
• Expand the knowledge of Canadian workplace culture;
• Get inspired, informed and connected.
Who should participate?
• International-Trained Professionals (with Permanent Resident Card ) who have:
• Been in Canada for less than 6 years;
• English requirement: Min LINC 5 or above;
• An interest in building interview and resume writing skills to explore the following industries: I.T., Marketing, Accounting, Finance, HR, Engineering & Business-related careers.
Interested in participating?
• Interested candidates should mail their most recent resume to: email@example.com
• For any inquiries, please call Ziggy Hui @ 604.408.7274 ext. 2053
Remarks: Selection of program participants will be based on suitability and job readiness.